Because we are here to help you succeed.
A SAFE, STRONG, AND TOP PERFORMING COMMUNITY BANK.
• Engaged and diverse board of directors
• Cohesive and respected management team
• Excellent financial performance
• Profitable over the last four years
• Capital ratios exceed all regulatory requirements
• Received Bauer Financial Inc.’s Top 5-STAR rating for financial performance
• Named one of the 359 safest banks in America and one of the 16 safest California banks by MSN Money
WE PROVIDE FINANCING & DEPOSIT SERVICES TO BUSINESSES AND REAL ESTATE INVESTORS.
• Actively seek lending opportunities in the marketplaces we serve
• Understand the needs of small businesses because we are a small community bank with similar challenges
• Work closely with individuals, business owners and professionals
• Finance commercial, multi-family and single family real estate
• Provide term loans and lines of credit, secured and unsecured, to businesses and professionals
• Specialize in SBA loans to support small businesses
• Offer full-service cash management that rivals all other banks; efficient and easy to navigate
OUR ‘NICHE’ IS OUR OPEN-MINDED APPROACH AND EXPERTISE IN ALL FACETS OF LENDING.
• Flexible approach to financing; willing to look at all options
• Creative in finding solutions; take an open-minded approach
• Extensive knowledge of conventional and nonconventional business and real estate lending
• Highly experienced in SBA 7(a) and 504 lending
WHAT IS THE FMB DIFFERENCE?
- Experienced and dedicated bankers
- Focused on the clients’ goals
- Motivated to meet the clients’ needs; solutions oriented
- Highly personalized service delivered to every client
- Accessible, attentive, and responsive to all clients
- We deliver the service that other banks just talk about!
We treat every client like a VIP.
- Clients’ needs come first
- All clients are treated as VIPs
- Relationship oriented; care about the clients and nurture the relationships
- Deliver banking services to help clients improve efficiencies
- Take the bank to the clients making it more convenient for them
We are flexible.
- Clients have easy access to management
- Willing to meet with clients at the bank or their place of business
- Flexible in our approach to banking and lending
- Consider the overall picture when reviewing a loan request
- Strive to understand the clients’ business
- Think outside the box; not common in the major banks today
We make our decisions locally and quickly.
- Management has the authority to make loan decisions
- Decisions are made locally
- Responsive to client requests; quick to react
- Recognize the clients’ funding deadlines
- Stay in communication with clients