Bringing the bank to you 24/7.
First Mountain Bank’s online banking system, NetTeller, provides immediate access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the convenience of your home or office. Use online banking to:
- Access up-to-date history on your accounts
- Check account balances
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Download account information using Quicken
- Transfer funds electronically between your accounts
- View images of paid checks and deposit slips
- Initiate stop payments
- Contact the Bank via email
- Initiate electronic payments through Bill Pay
All you need is an Internet connection and a web browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 (or higher), Firefox version 3 (or higher), or Apple Safari version 4.0 (or higher) support this encryption. You may contact either of these vendors for a current copy of their browser. Online Banking works on any operating system that supports the browsers listed above.
How to Enroll
Accessing your accounts online is fast and easy. Simply do the following:
- Print a copy of the Online Banking Application, then bring the signed application to any of our branch locations, or mail the application to the address shown on the application.
- Read and agree to the Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure and/or Electronic Bill Pay Disclosure and Authorization. This is accomplished by signing your Online Banking Application. Print a copy for your records.
- You will then be issued a NetTeller Identification (ID) number and password. (Note: Bill Pay is an optional service that you may apply for by checking the appropriate box on the application.)
If you cannot print the application or disclosure, just stop by one of our branch offices and we will gladly provide the necessary forms.
NetTeller online banking is a free service provided to First Mountain Bank customers. Bill Pay is an optional service, free for the first 90 days. Thereafter, a monthly fee may apply for some account relationships with the Bank. Please ask your branch representative for details.